Kauai is known for its beautiful beaches and sunny weather, but what if it rains? Don’t worry, there are still plenty of things to do on Kauai when it rains. Here are a few ideas:
- Visit a museum. Kauai has several museums, including the Kauai Museum, the Grove Farm Homestead Museum, and the Lydgate Museum.
- Go shopping. Kauai has a variety of shops, including boutiques, art galleries, and souvenir shops.
- Take a cooking class. Learn how to make traditional Hawaiian dishes at a cooking class.
- See a movie. Kauai has several movie theaters, so you can catch a new release or a classic film.
- Go to the spa. Get a massage, facial, or other spa treatment to relax and rejuvenate.
- Have a picnic. Pack a lunch and find a scenic spot to enjoy the outdoors.
- Visit a coffee plantation. Kauai is home to several coffee plantations, so you can learn about how coffee is grown and roasted.
- Go whale watching. Kauai is a great place to go whale watching, even in the rain.
- Take a boat tour. There are several boat tours available that will take you to see the beautiful coastline and wildlife.
- Visit a waterfall. Kauai has many waterfalls, so you can find one that is sheltered from the rain.
If you’re looking for something to do on Kauai when it rains, don’t worry, you’re not out of luck. There are plenty of things to do on the island, even when the weather isn’t cooperating.
If you’re looking for a unique and unforgettable experience, we recommend taking a boat tour with Makana Charters. Makana Charters offers a variety of boat tours that will take you to some of the most beautiful spots along the Napali Coast. You’ll have the chance to see waterfalls, sea caves, and dolphins, and you’ll learn about the history and culture of the area.